Claim & Fee Comparison Facts
- The Billing Company has less than 2% of claims rejected on 1st submission.
- Payment averages on claims processed by The Billing Company can be as low as 14 days.
- Clients receive immediate electronic notification of a claim problem from The Billing Company.
- The Billing Company fees are competitive and affordable and are tailored to your practice type and the services you select.
Did you know?
- Physicians spend 3 weeks per year on average dealing with billing issues when they bill themselves…. And their nurses spend on average 23 weeks per year on billing issues.
- Undercoding can cost the average physician practice “Millions” per year in lost reimbursements.
- The average fully-burdened cost of a certified coder is $53,700 /year. However, we don’t pay our coders anywhere near that amount and we pass those savings along to you.
- Source: Physicians Practice, February, 2010